Kids Playground, Indoor playground
Best indoor/outdoor playground. DIY Sandbox for your children. Take 2 small plastic back and ad some sand but for inside the house it be better if you’d take rice instead of sand.
Outdoor Sandbox the easier way to make a Sandbox.
It’s clean, it’s dry, no insect and you even have the lid to protect from the rain. This free activity will help your children stay calm and relax before lunch or nap time.
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC Play Sand Combo Pack-2 LBS Each of Blue, Purple and Natural Sand with Castle Molds-A Kinetic Sensory Activity
- SENSORY SAND – This sand is kinetic, so it sticks only to itself and not to you. This perpetually “wet” like sand is perfect to mold, shape.
- 6 EXCITING MOLDS – Kids can build castles, pyramids, and more with the 6 different molds included
- 6 POUND SAND SET – Combine the blue, purple and natural sand to make one-of-a-kind creations or keep them separate for color-coded play
- NON-TOXIC & MESS-FREE –This hypoallergenic sand is non-toxic and super easy to clean up
Thick Sandbox Cover with Drawstring – Sandpit Cover – Pool Cover – Hot Tub Cover Accessories – UV Protection Waterproof Dustproof Easy Clean Green on Top Lid for Kid
- Widely using as sandpit cover
- Durable use in oxford cloth material
- Portable and easy to fold when no use
- Dustproof and waterproof performance
- Drawstring designed to cover the sandbox firmly, protect the sand and toys avoid contamination
ICE Pinguins tray
Using various shapes of containers (yogurt pots, snack dishes, etc), freeze water and add a few drops of blue food coloring. Then placed the blocks of ices in a shallow bin, adding a few figurines you already have.
Play with Water Table, Children will love to play with animals on the ice.
Try to freeze water in a bowl that I will tilt in the freezer, to create a nice slide for seals! There is mamy toys you can freeze for your children to play with.
And if you want to give a treat to your children here is a litte Recipe fo froozen gummy bears popcicle!
Just need : Sprite and gummy bears
This is not the best educational game but still it will help develop imagination on construction with the sand and even with the Ice bucket with toys, they can create a story out of it while playing with it. One important thing always make them help for the cleaning.
Affiliate Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links which means I may earn a small commission if you purchase anything through one of the links. However, this will not affect what you pay!]